Building Information Modelling - Scan to BIM
Plowman Craven measurement services play a key role in the Building Information Modelling (BIM) process, particularly within the built environment.
Our collaborative approach and 3D laser scanning expertise has allowed us to develop a process which delivers fast and accurate survey information in a BIM-ready model. Our vast experience in utilising 3D Laser Scanning technology, our workflow processes and technological enhancements make us a distinguished industry leader with the ability to provide and implement BIM deliverables such as Revit®.
Our dedicated BIM team is highly experienced within the construction and design industry and our BIM-ready models create a rich database of information to provide the platform for a project’s success.
Time and cost savings by delivering straight into a 3D parametric model.
- Reduces errors and increases productivity
- Enables greater understanding of planned versus actual
- Ability to integrate design in an existing built environment
- Highly accurate as-built survey data
- Linked to survey data and control framework
- BIM Underground Services - topography and underground utilities data seamlessly integrated within a Revit model
In addition, through our BIM Consultancy services, we offer independent advice and consultancy to define the most appropriate and cost-effective BIM solution for your project.