Project Information Management
Both the Construction Industry Council’s BIM Protocol and BS EN ISO 19650 series of BIM standards emphasise that it is the responsibility of the employer to ensure that they have an appointed Information Management function/role throughout project lifecycle. We are able to fulfil this role, by providing the following services:
- Establish Project Information Requirements, incl. Project Standards, Methods, Procedures & Information Exchange Management
- Configure the Exchange Information Requirements (EIR)
- Review Tender Responses
- Supply Chain Assessment
- Common Data Environment; selection assessment, configuration & training.
- Establish the project BIM Execution Plan (BEP)
- Chairing BIM Kick-off and Coordination meetings
- BIM Coordination
- Quality control for BIM deliverables
How Can We Help?
Let’s discuss your requirements and see how our expertise in Project Information Management can help on your next project.
Plowman Craven has more than 50 years’ experience providing integrated measurement and consultancy services to the property and infrastructure markets.