From city offices and mixed-use portfolios to industrial parks, shopping centres and high street retail schemes, Plowman Craven is committed to providing complete area referencing and measurement solutions. We are a market leader in this service provision and have built our reputation on accuracy, timely delivery and independent consultancy, backed up by a duty of care.
Our large measurement team has considerable experience in dealing with all sizes of property and we have been involved in some of the largest multi-million property portfolio transactions.
Our RICS Property Measurement experts ensure a confident and knowledgeable approach to all aspects of IPMS (International Property Measurement Standard) reporting and any conversions required to Gross External Areas (GEA), Gross Internal Area (GIA) and Net Internal Area (NIA) from the RICS Code of Measuring Practice, 6th Edition.
This reflects the way in which office area measurement and reporting is changing; something soon to be followed by residential building area reporting, as detailed within the forthcoming second edition of RICS Property Measurement standard.
Plowman Craven is at the forefront of innovative technology. All our deliverables are held in a digital format which gives immediate remote interactive access to reports and a cost-effective means for any plan enhancement, such as may be required for space planning or title registration.
- RICS Property Measurement standard (incorporating IPMS)
- RICS 6th Code of Measuring Practice:
- Net and Gross Internal Area (NIA & GIA)
- Gross External Areas (GEA)
- Residential (NSA)
- Retail zoning (ITZA)
- International Property Measurement Standards (IPMS): Offices and Residential Buildings
- Worldwide area measurement codes – BOMA, GIF (DIN277), NEN
- Independent area measurement and assignable Duty of Care
- Pre-build desktop plan assessment
- Consultancy on the impact of design on area measurement
- Client Access Portal – view and download all portfolio information from any location
- Full Technical Due Diligence service provision