Digital Construction (BIM) Courses
- For Asset Owners and Estate Managers
- For Project Managers
- For Designers
- For Fabricators
- In Construction
Revit Essentials Course and Interactive Workshop
Navisworks Essentials Course and Interactive Workshop
Revit Process Workshops
- Building a BIM Stage 2 (BIM Level 2) Compliant Model
- Maximising the use of Point Cloud and Legacy Data
- Family Creation
- Technical Detailing
- Clash Rendition
- COBie – From Data Input to Verifying the Output
- Visualisation and Rendering
Project Support and Coaching
If your training requirements aren’t covered in the list above, please get in contact as we are confident that we can meet your needs.
How Can We Help?
Let’s discuss your requirements and see how our expertise in BIM Training can help on your next project.
Plowman Craven has more than 50 years’ experience providing integrated measurement and consultancy services to the property and infrastructure markets.