Client: Parliamentary Estates Directorate
Since 1993, Plowman Craven has been commissioned to supply a range of measurement services to the Parliamentary Estate.
- Measured Surveys of sites, historic buildings and artefacts, utilising the latest technical approaches and incorporating high definition laser scanning.
- Survey Revision work to update the estate base data.
- Spatial Data Management which involves keeping up-to-date plans and space attribute data and uploading new data sets onto management systems.
- Building Services Data in corporation with estate plans.
- Facilities Management System Support has included our input since introduction.
- A laser scan survey of the Palace of Westminster, including the iconic Houses of Parliament, as part of an ongoing Restoration and Renewal Programme. A resulting 3D model will help to facilitate planning, design and construction work, as well as future management of the Palace.