The Building Safety Bill and ESG White Paper
There are some real regulation changes and initiatives within the UK that are having, or will have, a game changing effect on Landlords, Developers and Contractors.
This white paper is a high-level overview of the importance of accurate digital measurement plans to support initiatives but also, in the long run, save costs and repetition.
Why you should read
- 79% agree that ESG risks are an important factor in investment decision-making
- The Government considering to raise the EPC rating to a B by 2030
- A more refined Building Safety Bill
- New Fire Safety Regulations
- Carbon emissions and increasing energy prices are high on any building owner’s agenda
Download The Building Safety Bill and ESG White Paper
Please complete all required fields before submitting the form.