UAV Camera Operator
This role is based in Harpenden.
To assist UAV Pilots and surveying staff in data collection operations on site.
- To assist in the data collection elements of all projects to meet the required Company standards, such as quality and health and safety as directed by surveying staff
- To operate the UAV camera to capture the photography required for surveying projects
- To undertake UAV battery charging and logging tasks
- To be trained and undertake UAV emergency procedures
- To be flexible and available for work as and when required. Work away from home within the UK is a requirement.
- To represent the Company in a professional manner, particularly whilst out on site.
- To undertake all other reasonable tasks as requested.
- Understanding of basic principles of photography and the impact of shutter speed, aperture and ISO
- Interest in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Will be a pro-active and persuasive communicator with good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Great interpersonal skills
- Understanding of photogrammetry and 3D data capture
- 5 GCSE’s graded between C and A* containing math’s and English
If you have any questions about this role please email email@example.com