Survey and Installations Assistant
This role is based in London.
We are currently seeking Survey and Installation Assistants based from our London office to work on a zero-hour’s basis throughout London and the South East.
You will have an opportunity to work on numerous prestigious projects which have included the Earls Court Village, Fulham Wharf Riverside and London Bridge Redevelopments.
- You will assist in data collection and installation elements of our projects to meet the required Company standards, such as quality and health and safety as directed by the Operations Manager.
- You will assist in the transporting of equipment to and from site.
- You will assist in the setting up of surveying instrumentation on site.
- You will assist in the installation of new monitoring regimes and survey equipment.
- You will represent the Company in a professional manner, particularly whilst out on site.
- Full training will be provided.
- To undertake all other reasonable tasks as requested.
- If you are looking for work that can be both rewarding and fit with your work/life balance, then we are keen to hear from you.
- You will be flexible and available for work as and when required
- Great interpersonal and team working skills are essential.
- Proactivity and a determination to succeed are attributes that we will be seeking in candidates.
- In addition to the technical and commercial aspects of the role, we expect individuals to demonstrate our key characters; Innovation, Creative, Passionate, Bold, Ambitious, Relentless, Trusted and Trailblazers.
If you have any questions about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org