Senior Project Manager
This role is based in London with a salary of Competitive London Package.
Plowman Craven has many years’ experience of recording, updating and managing geo-spatial data for several prominent estates including the Parliamentary Estates Directorate, The Crown Estate, and the Royal Household Property Section.
We currently seek an experienced Project Manager to coordinate and deliver one of our most prestigious estates project to date – our framework agreement with the Parliamentary Estates Department. Now in its second year, this 5-year Term Commission framework significantly reinforces our 24-year relationship with the Directorate and forms part of its widely-published Restoration and Renewal Programme for the Palace of Westminster.
- To take full ownership for the successful delivery of the Parliamentary Estates and Royal Household projects; giving leadership and direction to the teams involved.
- Excellent diplomacy, managing all stakeholders including client, contractors, project delivery and internal management.
- To secure new work through networking, bidding, building relationships and internal cross selling.
- Identify and manage the risks, planning and progress monitoring, development of appropriate project controls via a series of reporting and tracking methods.
- Hold full commercial governance handling all aspects of the budgetary and resourcing responsibilities, ensure performance of the project team on project delivery meets the agreed profit and client satisfaction objectives.
- To develop and maintain relationships with clients, peers and others who are influential in providing future business as the central point of communication.
- Representing the company in a professional and diligent manner; meeting, negotiating and corresponding with clients to form strong working relationships.
- To undertake all other reasonable tasks as requested.
- Proven track record delivery outstanding level of diplomacy, excellent technical and management communication style, programme management and stakeholder management
- Five years of project management experience within a client facing role.
- Must have a PM related qualifications (RICS PM, APM, PRINCE 2)
- Membership of a professional institution would be advantageous (RICS, CIOB, APM, PRINCE 2)
- Preferable university degree in a construction, design or related discipline
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of providing project management services on building projects involving new-build and refurbishment work with a minimum value of £5m project costs.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of advising on structured project control process
- Having worked with clients such as the Houses of Parliament, the Historical Royal Palaces, English Heritage, the National Trust, Universities as a service provider would be advantageous but not essential.
If you have any questions about this role please email email@example.com