Chartered Building Surveyor
This role is based in Harpenden.
We are currently recruiting for a Building Surveyor to carry out Professional Chartered Building Surveying work on all types of commercial property.
- Lead the delivery of technical work and solutions
- Undertaking, coordinating and managing survey projects and report writing
- Maintain service quality standards and a culture of continuous improvement and constructive expertise.
- Take ownership of key projects; deploy high quality account management and excellent customer care for our major clients.
- Support new business proposals and tendering.
- Ensuring the quality and timeliness of service delivery to clients, acting as primary interface to build client confidence in the team.
- Controlling workload and resources.
- Technical and commercial management of subcontractors and supervision of work.
- Keeping abreast of industry issues and developments in best practice.
- Providing guidance, leadership and technical expertise to team members.
- Competently communicating and interacting with others, in accordance with the organisation’s values
- Participate in relevant internal/external training initiatives.
- Ensuring that health and safety issues are addressed throughout the life of a project
- To undertake all other reasonable tasks as requested.
- MRICS with proven experience PQE in a commercial consultancy
- Experience of client management and development
- Excellent technical knowledge and expertise
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work independently; self motivated
- Full clean driving license
If you have any questions about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org