This role is based in Harpenden.
A unique and exciting new opportunity to break existing surveying techniques and barriers in the measurement of infrastructure sites with our latest innovation – Vogel R3D
Part of a leading provider of services into the Rail Industry with key clients such as Network Rail, Transport for London and Crossrail.
Breaking new ground in measurement within the rail environment. A new service which is a ‘Game Changer’, quoted by Network Rail, in measurement and asset management.
The revolutionary new service from the surveying experts at Plowman Craven, is a UAV-based system that enables the comprehensive surveying of infrastructure environments to a sub-5mm accuracy in a fraction of the time of a traditional survey.
Such innovation needs to be introduced to the wider surveying world and this role will enable that to happen.
- Front line sales person to effectively sell the Vogel3RD services on offer.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales; including price, costs, delivery and specifications
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- To undertake all other reasonable tasks as requested.
If you have any questions about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org