This role is based in Harpenden.
Want to be part of an organisation that pioneers the use of technical innovation, has proven expertise and delivers trusted results? Plowman Craven is the UK’s leading Geomatics company delivering integrated measurement and consultancy services to the property and infrastructure markets. Our dedicated BIM Centre of Excellence embraces innovative workflow processes and technology enhancements that make us a distinguished industry leader in our field.
We’re currently looking to recruit a number of experienced Revit Technicians to be involved in the creation and delivery of BIM-models for some of the UK’s major landmarks and schemes. As an integral member of our BIM team, you will be a dynamic and forward-thinking individual with a passion for driving quality and data compliance within Revit.
You will be part of a leading provider of services into the property and construction environment whose key clients include Parliamentary Estates Directorate, Royal Household and City of London.
- To author models within Revit, working collaboratively with the rest of the authoring teams Project Managers, Surveyors and fellow technicians, ensuring that the most appropriate modelling workflow, techniques, and software are utilised across the Project team.
- To be fully committed to delivering high quality Revit models from point cloud data measured by our experienced team of in house surveyors, in accordance with the company standards and QA protocols.
- To validate and verify graphical and non-graphical model data ensuring consistency across the project deliverables.
- To ensure that all BIM projects deliver a great service by guaranteeing they exceed client expectations and meet Company standards – in aspects such as quality, timeliness and health & safety.
- To have a passion to learn and develop greater breadth of understanding across the world of BIM.
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience and a clear understanding of BIM Standards and a strong knowledge of Revit.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to work under pressure
- Loyal, self-motivated and pro-active - attention to detail and desire to deliver high quality outputs
- Experience of using other BIM software such as ArchiCAD; Tekla; AECOSim desirable
- Experience of AutoCAD; Clash Detection; Rule Set Making; Dynamo; CDE Interface desirable
- Experience of working with the construction industry with an understanding of working with point cloud data desirable
- An architectural/engineering related degree or qualification is not essential, but desirable
If you have any questions about this role please email email@example.com