Junior Surveyor, PCM
This role is based in London.
We are currently seeking a Junior Surveyor to work within our London Business Group to work in London. As a Junior Surveyor, you will use the latest technology and join a team of highly skilled measurement professionals to provide solutions to our impressive portfolio of clients on a variety of projects.
- Assist in the data collection and data processing elements of all projects in the teams’ portfolio and to meet the required Company standards including health and safety.
- Support the surveyor in undertaking monitoring programmes on various sites in London which will include total station and leveling operations and setting up and maintaining both monitoring and engineering surveys
- Provide support when the surveyor is liaising with clients to plan and assess monitoring frequencies and coordinate and manage project logistics to ensure that surveys are carried out efficiently and successfully according to specification.
- Pro-actively take responsibility to learn survey theory and practice, new techniques and about new instruments in order to embark on a career as a professional surveyor.
- To undertake all other reasonable tasks as requested.
- Suitable applicants will have a degree level qualification in surveying, civil engineering or a related discipline and/or have previous experience in a measurement surveying capacity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team working, a proactive attitude and willingness to learn are essential to this role.
- In addition to the technical and commercial aspects of the role, we expect individuals to demonstrate our key characters; Innovation, Creative, Passionate, Bold, Ambitious, Relentless, Trusted and Trailblazers.
If you have any questions about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org