Junior Administration Apprentice
This role is based in Harpenden.
Plowman Craven is one of the largest measurement survey companies in the UK with a solid reputation within both the public and private sectors. Our innovation and dynamic approach sets us aside from our competitors and our commitment to deliver a flawless service is achieved by investing and empowering our employees to push boundaries and reach new heights. We specialise in providing laser scanning and measuring data services to business of varying sizes and regardless of the size of project or the challenge it presents, our clients can trust us to provide a service that will go beyond their expectations!
We are currently looking for someone to join our Central Administration team as an apprentice on a 1 year fixed term contract. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to gain invaluable work experience whilst studying towards a qualification.
- To undertake accurate and timely administration in support of the project management functions across the business and the Central Business Administrator.
- To undertake all basic operational project administration including the raising of invoices, POs, entering enquiries into the system and making jobs live as needed.
- To undertake project management system (FocalPoint) housekeeping (project status changes, key account admin etc.)
- To produce basic daily and weekly reports for the CBA
- General administration duties
- To undertake reception lunch cover 4 days a week, and annual leave cover and ad-hoc cover and the duties associated with reception as required.
- To undertake all other reasonable tasks as requested
- Good communication skills
- Can do attitude
- Willingness to learn new skills
- IT literate
If you have any questions about this role please email email@example.com