This role is based in Harpenden.
To develop and lead the implementation of the business strategy for the Property Management Business Group and ensure ongoing P&L performance against agreed targets through effective leadership and enhancing the commercial capability of the team.
A primary focus on securing inbound sales via implementing robust customer service protocols and proven commercial leadership.
- Define and lead strategic plans to drive growth and profitability aligned with overall Company goals
- Working with the account management team develop target clients into key accounts providing a pipeline of work vMentor and coach managers embedding and developing solid commercial skills
- Work alongside operations team to deliver industry leading customer service levels to our tier 1 clients.
- Developing a culture of strong customer service to our existing client base resulting in improved sales hit rate
Key Competencies & Experience
- Developing strategic business plans and delivering growth
- Business development experience in a consultancy context (preferable)
- Proven exceptional customer service approach
- Experience delivering a P&L within a target driven team environment
- Demonstrable experience working alongside Senior Management and Board Level Directors
Skills and Behaviours
- Proven leadership skills evidence of managing a team of 5-10 people minimum
- Have the gravitas to represent PCL and its Property Management business
- Ability to manage a P&L of £3m+
- Consultancy skills and sales experience in the Property Market e.g, Acquisition of property, Management of Assets, Measurement and Valuation, - - Lease (Preferred but not a requirement)
- Ability to mentor and develop potential future leaders
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
This is a fast-paced and challenging environment offering you the opportunity to make your mark. You will have the opportunity to work closely with Board Level Directors.
If you have any questions about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org