Central Administration Assistant
This role is based in Harpenden.
We are currently looking for someone to join our Central Administration team. This team provides a management information service to the business, delivering consistent and accurate information to meet the needs of the Company and ensures global administration procedures are followed by the Project Management teams.
- To undertake accurate and timely administration in support of the project management functions across the business and the Central Business Administrator.
- To produce daily, weekly and monthly reports in an accurate and timely fashion.
- To undertake all basic operational project administration including the raising of invoices, purchase orders, entering new enquiries into the system and making projects live as needed.
- To undertake project management system (FocalPoint) housekeeping (project status changes, key account admin, contract value changes etc.)
- To provide the administration of the Third-Party Suppliers process ensuring all new suppliers are set up correctly and yearly documentation (e.g. PSQs, contracts and insurance certificates) is maintained and up to date.
- To manage the company’s quality audit process and scanning of files, and produce reports on compliance to the process, streamlining the process as appropriate.
- Be front line support for project management system (FocalPoint and Insight) queries, escalating where required.
- General administration duties
- To undertake reception lunch cover including Friday afternoon, annual leave cover and ad-hoc cover and the duties associated with reception as required.
- To undertake all other reasonable tasks as requested
- Strong administration skills
- Good communication skills
- Proactive in approach to tasks
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Can do attitude
- IT literate
- Good Microsoft Excel skills with understanding of formulas
If you have any questions about this role please email email@example.com