This role is based in Harpenden.
Want to be part of an organisation that pioneers the use of technical innovation, has proven expertise and delivers trusted results? Plowman Craven is the UK’s leading Geomatics company delivering integrated measurement and consultancy services to the property and infrastructure markets. Our dedicated BIM Centre of Excellence embraces innovative workflow processes and technology enhancements that make us a distinguished industry leader in our field.
We’re currently looking to recruit a BIM Manager to join our talented, motivated and highly skilled BIM team to play an active part in the successful delivery of prestigious BIM projects ensuring quality and data compliance. As an integral leading member of our BIM team, you will be an experienced team leader who is dynamic and forward-thinking with a passion for driving quality and data compliance within Revit. We’re looking for a team player who has the ability to adapt and support the wider business in a fast-moving environment.
You will be part of a leading provider of services into the property and construction industry whose key clients include Parliamentary Estates Directorate, Royal Household and City of London.
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of landmark BIM/Revit projects for Tier 1 clients
- Lead and influence large authoring teams in building complex and cutting-edge BIM models and commitment to deliver high quality models in accordance with the industry and company standard and QA protocols
- Undertake the Information Manager and BIM Coordinator roles to support the procurement of BIM Level 2 enabled projects
- Attend client meetings and be a key representative of the business for key BIM/Revit projects
- Contribute to the evolution of Plowman Craven’s BIM Centre of Excellence – and to support the Lead BIM Manager and champions in further developing our BIM Services, whether it be in Scan-to-BIM or in the wider consultancy picture
- Solid experience of successfully delivering models in compliance with BIM Level 2 standards
- A minimum 3 years’ experience of Solibri Model Checker; Navisworks; Revit
- Experience in team management and leadership
- Project Management experience with excellent organisational skills and ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Construction related degree or qualification is not essential, but desirable, as is experience of working with the construction industry, with particular understanding of data management and interrogation
- Ability to be client facing and help steer technical discussions relating specifically to data
- Experience with Clash Detection, Rule Set Making and Dynamo is desirable
If you have any questions about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org