HR Recruitment Co-ordinator
Plowman Craven is a renowned surveying and geospatial company, distinguished for its expertise in providing cutting-edge measurement and imaging solutions. With a rich history spanning over 55 years, we have established ourselves as a leader in the field, delivering precise and comprehensive geospatial data to a diverse range of industries. Our commitment to innovation and advanced technology has earned us a reputation for excellence in areas such as land surveying, laser scanning, BIM, floor flatness and aerial mapping. Our unwavering dedication to accuracy and client-centric consultancy solutions has solidified our position as a trusted partner for projects of all scales and complexities.
This is a critical role dealing with all aspects of recruitment and talent acquisition process of the organisation. Ideal candidate would be someone who is able to provide a proactive and engaging approach to today’s recruitment ideology and tactical day to day delivery. You are responsible for identifying, attracting and evaluating qualified candidates to meet the resourcing needs of the company.
- Execute end to end recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, reference checking and onboarding as per the company guidelines.
- Utilise various channels to source candidates including online job boards, social media, professional networks and direct outreach programmes.
- Engage with candidates to provide a positive experience throughout the recruitment process; building a talent pool for current and future resourcing needs.
- Conduct thorough assessment to identify relevant skills, experience and cultural fit for the organisation.
- Exhibit excellent communication and collaborations skills in interactions with candidates, hiring managers and stakeholders.
- Effectively manage multiple job openings and candidates simultaneously, ensuring a smooth and efficient recruitment process.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities in a dynamic recruitment landscape.
- Utilise application tracking systems (ATS), HR software and other recruitment related tools to manage the recruitment process effectively.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and adherence to legal and ethical guidelines related to recruitment, hiring, including anti-discrimination laws.
- Responsible for recruitment activity reporting providing an executive summary of activity per quarter and what initiatives progress has been made to ensure the company meet the resourcing needs.
- Stay informed about industry and job market trends, including salary ranges, demand on specific skills and other relevant factors; making suggestions to improve our resourcing capabilities.
- Stay updated on industry best policies and trends in recruitment to continuously improve processes and outcomes.
- To undertake additional HR tasks and any other reasonable tasks as requested based on workload as and when required.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- A vibrant, passionate and collaborative learning culture.
- Competitive remuneration packages with performance related bonus.
- Generous annual leave allowance.
- Company laptop and/or mobile phone (role dependent).
- Wellbeing and social events programme
- Hybrid working approach with min of three days in either London or Harpenden office.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- IT Literacy -Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Outlook. Excel intermediate would be advantageous
- Ability to work within a fast-paced reactive environment and at times under pressure.
- Self-starter positive attitude with the ability to work independently and with own initiative.
- You will need to demonstrate a high-level of integrity, a strong depth of knowledge, and a pro-active focus on engaging and inspiring colleagues.
- Experience and working knowledge of Application Tracking Systems (ATS).
We are an equal opportunity employer and shall take additional measures to support any candidate that needs assistance with the recruitment process.
If you have any questions about this role please email email@example.com
Benefits of working at Plowman Craven
Plowman Craven is a great place to work and offers a range of competitive family friendly benefits including:
- 25 Days Annual Leave - increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Professional membership & development
- Salary sacrifice pension contribution scheme
- Flexible/remote working (role dependent)
- Travel loans & travel cards (Zone 1+2) for London-based roles
- Access to fleet vehicles
- Life assurance
- Enhanced family friendly benefits
- Healthcare benefits
- Wellbeing & mental health programme
- Social activities organised throughout the year
- Harpenden & London offices
- Employee owned company held in a Trust for the benefit of employees
- EOT profit sharing scheme
Apply for HR Recruitment Co-ordinator ( VA101 )
Please apply for this job role using our People HR System.
To get started please click the apply button below.
The application form will open in a new window/tab.
Please complete all required fields before submitting the form.
Benefits of working at Plowman Craven
Plowman Craven is a great place to work, where we always attract, develop and retain high calibre individuals. From competitive salaries to pensions and career development, let us show you some of the benefits in working for one of the premier surveying companies in the UK.