Business Support Administrator
We are seeking to recruit an experienced administrator for maternity cover to join our Business Support function. We would like this person to start on the 1st May.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is looking to be part of an established and motivated team.
The successful candidate will provide a full and efficient administration service to project managers and operational teams as well as producing reports for the management community.
If you are looking to utilise your administration and reporting skills and are willing to learn about our project management systems, then we would like to hear from you!
Project Management Administration and Systems
- Support project managers during the life cycle of projects providing administration in the following areas:
- Entering new enquiries into the system
- Making projects live
- Maintaining invoice and delivery milestones
- Raising of invoices and purchase orders
- Booking accommodation
- Closing of projects and project auditing
- Undertake housekeeping of our project management system ensuring our project information is always up to date. This includes but is not limited to:
- Managing contract value and estimate cost variations
- Managing project status changes
- Updating key account information
- Be part of the team that provides front line support for project management system queries, escalating where required.
- Support other team members during busy periods and provide cover for their work when they are absent.
- Produce regular reports, using excel, for the business in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Be part of the team that assists with the financial end of month process.
- Manage the bookings of passes and permits for our surveying staff ensuring requirements are proactively dealt with and all documentation is logged.
- Oversee the company’s project audit process, issuing missed information to Project Managers and producing a quarterly compliance report to the Health and Safety Manager.
- Provide cover for reception as required, answering incoming calls, welcoming visitors and dealing with post.
- Undertake all other reasonable tasks as requested.
Other tasks the Business Support Team undertake
- Work with our Partner Manager to ensure our Third-Party Suppliers are set up correctly and documentation is maintained and updated annually.
- Deal with clients for CAD restores and PDF report requests and associated fees.
- Provide administration support to other non-operational teams. This will be on an ad-hoc basis and dependent on workload.
- Strong administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Proactive in approach to tasks
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Ability to follow through to completion with all tasks
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel skills with understanding of formulas
- IT literate to a good standard
- Advance Excel skills
- Database/ Systems Management
- Motivated with a can-do attitude
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible approach
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work confidentially
If you have any questions about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of working at Plowman Craven
Plowman Craven is a great place to work and offers a range of competitive family friendly benefits including:
- 25 Days Annual Leave - increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Professional Membership and Development
- Enhanced Family Friendly benefits
- Enhanced Pensions Contributions
- Health Care benefits
- Life Assurance
- Social activities organised throughout the year
- Wellbeing Group
- Flexible working hours (role dependent)
Apply for Business Support Administrator ( REC170 )
Please complete all required fields before submitting the form.
Benefits of working at Plowman Craven
Plowman Craven is a great place to work, where we always attract, develop and retain high calibre individuals. From competitive salaries to pensions and career development, let us show you some of the benefits in working for one of the premier surveying companies in the UK.