Client Engagement Manager
Working as part of the Client Engagement Team the main purpose of this role is to assist the Property Management team sales in maintaining high levels of customer services and in the process drive revenue targets. The role includes managing inbound sales enquiries, ensuring the clients are satisfied with the company and are managing their expectations; in addition facilitate and secure ‘repeat business’ by building relationships and resolving issues.
In addition to the technical and commercial aspects of the role, we expect individuals to demonstrate our key characters; Innovation, Creative, Passionate, Bold, Ambitious, Relentless, and Trusted.
- Responsible for the Client Experience and Communication throughout the delivery of projects and delivering the most appropriate commercial solution; in terms of financial performance and meeting client expectations.
- To consult with the client on inbound enquiries and being actively involved in putting together commercial estimates and proposals that are:
- Tailored to the clients’ requirements
- Issued in a prompt and timely manner in accordance with company metrics
- Are followed through after an appropriate time with feedback sought where possible
- Converting estimates into successful instructions.
- To ensure that commissioned projects are personally delivered to time and meeting all other applicable metrics by:
- Working closely with Program Manager & Delivery Manager to ensure co-ordination of efforts on a daily, weekly & monthly basis
- Through the use of company management systems and processes
- Being responsible for approving commercial terms with subcontractors when required (against established benchmarks)
- Having personal responsibility for their own metrics forecast (current month, subsequent month) & supporting month end process
- To ensure customer service levels at the highest level possible particularly relating to communication, timely response to queries and comments:
- Through successful continuous client engagement, building and maintaining relationships
- Gaining feedback on projects and pursuing repeat work from clients
- Providing a commercial level of technical advice to clients
- Informing clients of additional services and expanding on opportunities
- Working closely both with Account Managers, Project Support and Wider Business
- To provide a role of project sponsor
- Alerting sales team to opportunities for further sales possibilities across the business.
- Confident with liaising with clients on a commercial and technical level and assiting them within a survey procurement process
- Delivery focused – ability to prioritise work, deliver projects to time, quality and cost
- Team player, capable of working cooperatively with colleagues, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Organised, with ability and passion to prioritise tasks
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment and can manage a variety of tasks
- Be able to work well with all levels - from support staff to senior management
- High level of accuracy and numeracy with high attention to detail
- Flexible approach and the ability to act on initiative and to stay calm under pressure
- Innovative thinking. Willing to challenge established norms where benefits can be seen.
- Strong systems skills specifically Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
If you have any questions about this role please email email@example.com
Benefits of working at Plowman Craven
Plowman Craven is a great place to work and offers a range of competitive family friendly benefits including:
- 25 Days Annual Leave - increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Professional Membership and Development
- Enhanced Family Friendly benefits
- Enhanced Pensions Contributions
- Health Care benefits
- Life Assurance
- Social activities organised throughout the year
- Wellbeing Group
- Flexible working hours (role dependent)
Apply for Client Engagement Manager ( REC139 )
Please complete all required fields before submitting the form.
Benefits of working at Plowman Craven
Plowman Craven is a great place to work, where we always attract, develop and retain high calibre individuals. From competitive salaries to pensions and career development, let us show you some of the benefits in working for one of the premier surveying companies in the UK.