UAV Camera Operator
To assist UAV Pilots and surveying staff in data collection operations on site.
- To assist in the data collection elements of all projects to meet the required Company standards, such as quality and health and safety as directed by surveying staff
- To operate the UAV camera to capture the photography required for surveying projects
- To undertake UAV battery charging and logging tasks
- To be trained and undertake UAV emergency procedures
- To be flexible and available for work as and when required. Work away from home within the UK is a requirement.
- To represent the Company in a professional manner, particularly whilst out on site.
- To undertake all other reasonable tasks as requested.
- Understanding of basic principles of photography and the impact of shutter speed, aperture and ISO
- Interest in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Will be a pro-active and persuasive communicator with good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Great interpersonal skills
- Understanding of photogrammetry and 3D data capture
- 5 GCSE’s graded between C and A* containing math’s and English
If you have any questions about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for UAV Camera Operator ( REC115 )
Please complete all required fields before submitting the form.
Property Development Roles
Property Management Roles
PC Monitoring Roles
Benefits of working at Plowman Craven
Plowman Craven is a great place to work, where we always attract, develop and retain high calibre individuals. From competitive salaries to pensions and career development, let us show you some of the benefits in working for one of the premier surveying companies in the UK.