We are currently seeking a Project Engineer to assist the Project and Survey Managers to ensure PC Monitoring meets the required deliverables in a timely and efficient manner. To develop and draft key project documentation and prepare data reports in line with the clients programmes and requirements. Be actively evolved with all aspects of the project, including technical data management, operational and commercial functions.
- Colate and prepare technical data reports for issue to the client.
- Under data preparation for analysis using MS excel and other bespoke monitoring software packages.
- Actively participate in and champion the teams drive to improve and maintain the quality of deliverables.
- Prepare project documentation including Method Statement and Risk Assessments.
- Prepare schedules and works programmes, in line with resource and contract commitments.
- Arrange and prepare project documentation required for final reports and commercial records.
- Assist the management team at client meetings and presentations.
- Brief project teams on requirements and instructions and report on site progress to the engineering management team.
- Undertake site visits to assess the design and installation of monitoring systems.
- Be responsible for the maintenance of site and survey records.
- Assist on the preparation of bid and technical proposals.
- Assist in the preparation of technical design documentation.
- Deputise in the absence of the Engineering Project Manger
- Arrange access to work sites, with clients and third parties.
- Provide progress reports to clients.
- Suitable applicants will have a degree level qualification in surveying, civil engineering or a related discipline and/or have 1-3 years previous experience in a surveying or construction environment.
- A good knowledge and understanding of either Engineering, Survey or data management principles.
- Will have the ability to communicate on a technical level with clients on quotes, project specifications and technical matters related to the project.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team working, a proactive attitude and willingness to learn are essential to this role.
- Understand project costs and basic contract knowledge
- Experience in generating project documentation suit, Methods Statements, Risks Assessments etc, and accurate recording of work actives, programme and progress would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience of automated monitoring systems used in the civil engineering environment would be beneficial
- In addition to the technical and commercial aspects of the role, we expect individuals to demonstrate our key characters; Innovation, Creative, Passionate, Bold, Ambitious, Relentless, Trusted and Trailblazers.
If you have any questions about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Project Engineer ( REC110 )
Please complete all required fields before submitting the form.
Property Development Roles
Property Management Roles
PC Monitoring Roles
Benefits of working at Plowman Craven
Plowman Craven is a great place to work, where we always attract, develop and retain high calibre individuals. From competitive salaries to pensions and career development, let us show you some of the benefits in working for one of the premier surveying companies in the UK.